Join the Machine Learning Revolution!
Learn more about our certificate program by attending an upcoming online information session on Wednesday, July 28th at 12 p.m. PDT. RSVP
To apply, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S. or its equivalent from a foreign institution
- Programming experience in a high-level language such as Python, Java, C++ or C (Python is heavily used in the program)
- Undergraduate mathematics courses covering linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics
No previous professional experience is required.
How to Apply
We’re currently accepting applications and will be reviewing them in the order they’re received. Applications will be accepted until Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, or until the program fills, whichever comes first.
- A letter (500-word maximum) that describes your relevant experience, transferable skills, knowledge of the field and interest in taking this program
- A resume that highlights how your education and any applicable experience fulfill the program’s admission requirements
- One set of transcripts for each school indicated on your resume
Part 1: Complete your application and submit it along with your $50 nonrefundable application fee on the UW PCE online portal.
Part 2: After you submit your application to UW PCE, email all materials in one PDF to email@example.com.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org