The certificate program is designed for working professionals in science, engineering, and software industries and current graduate students in STEM disciplines interested in expanding their skillset and deepening their expertise in cybersecurity engineering.
To apply, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S. or its equivalent from a foreign institution
- Programming experience in Python and C
- Familiarity with linear algebra, calculus, probability, and statistics
How to Apply
Winter 2024 applications are closed. We’re currently accepting applications for Spring 2024 Quarter and will be reviewing them in the order they’re received. Applications will be accepted until Wednesday, March 11, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, or until the program fills, whichever comes first.
- A 500-word maximum statement that describes your relevant experience, transferable skills, knowledge of the field and interest in taking this program
- A resume that highlights how your education and any applicable experience fulfill the program’s admission requirements
- One set of transcripts for each school indicated on your resume
Part 1: Complete your application and submit it along with your $50 nonrefundable application fee.
Part 2: After you submit your application through the portal, email all materials in one PDF to email@example.com.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org