This is your home.
Whether you’re spending a late night in the lab or reading a textbook on the Paul G. Allen Center lawn, this is your home. At UW ECE, you have an so many opportunities. And, although they center around a top engineering education, these opportunities also encompass several other engagements, including:
We have several engineering clubs on campus, including:
- The IEEE/HKN student branch
- Engineering Student Advisory Council
- Advanced Robotics
- Electrical & Computer Engineering Student Advisory Council.
View more student organization opportunities on our Clubs page.
The Electrical & Computer Engineering Department has several types of scholarships available to all undergraduate and graduate students. Below are current resources and links:
- Simform STEM Scholarship
- UW Office of Merit Scholarships, Fellowships and Awards
- UW College of Engineering Scholarship Resources
- UW ECE Energy Scholarships
- AfterCollege Scholarships
- IEEE Scholarship Opportunities
- Search Scholarship and Grants Database
- UW Study Abroad Scholarships
- UK & Ireland Scholarships
- Global Studies Funding
- Annually Offered Scholarships
- CoMotion Innovation Gap Fund
- NIH Undergraduate Scholarship program
- UW Departmental Scholarships
Deadlines: vary by department, but many are coming up from late-March through early-May. If you’re not already aware of the scholarships offered by your major department (including intended majors), check with your academic adviser.
Because our faculty research spans across disciplines, UW ECE is a top department to gain valuable research experience. From large robotics to microscopic semiconductors, there is always something to invent and build. Please view our research pages to search for the best research fit for you.
Virtual Front Desk Zoom Hours
- Monday 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM