Skip to main content

Non-Degree Options

How do I enroll?

The process for becoming an undergraduate non-matriculated student requires a few simple registration forms. You do not need to submit transcripts, grades or test scores. You may complete your registration after the quarter has begun by paying a late fee, but we do strongly recommend that you begin attending class on the first day so that you do not miss material. View additional admissions information here.

What is UW ECE Non-Degree enrollment?

Non-degree enrollment in UW ECE courses allows students who are not enrolled in an electrical engineering bachelor’s, master’s or Ph.D. degree program to broaden or update their skill set. Both undergraduate and graduate courses are available to non-degree students if space is available and prerequisites are met. Depending on future academic goals, some credits may be applied to a graduate program.